Story of a Lover (RAW documentary)

Started by emrekbs, May 26, 2014, 12:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emrekbs

This was shot using Canon 5D Mark III with Magic Lantern RAW. Graded in Adobe Camera RAW and After Effects, edited in Adobe Premiere. Cine grain was added at post.
Lenses: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 A - Canon 50mm f/1.2 L - Canon 100mm f/2.8 L

This short documentary is dedicated to all great people who spend their lives struggling and waiting for other halves. Mumine Gunyer is one of them, an eighty-five years old young lover.

There are great stories all around us, every one of them is worth to be realised. We just tell them, in our own way.

Filmed, directed and edited by Emre Kabaşabanoğlu
Music by Gustavo Santaolalla
Produced by KBS visuals
KBS visuals - Filmmaking & Photography Services
www.kbsvisuals.com
www.facebook.com/KBSvisuals

sputnickfly

Great film, thanks for sharing.
what did you use for editing dng files?

Canon eos m

Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

emrahcahit

emrekbs

Quote from: sputnickfly on June 09, 2014, 01:48:02 PM
Great film, thanks for sharing.
what did you use for editing dng files?
Thanks. Opened in Adobe After Effects then made adjustments in Adobe Camera RAW.
www.kbsvisuals.com

heri

great film. I'm not sure of the camera movement in the wide shots - I think what she said had a lot of drama into it so a stable camera would have helped to convey the message.

emrekbs

Quote from: heri on July 02, 2014, 06:42:22 PM
great film. I'm not sure of the camera movement in the wide shots - I think what she said had a lot of drama into it so a stable camera would have helped to convey the message.
You're totally right, thanks for your feedback.
www.kbsvisuals.com