5DM3, Raw ML, What settings for Buffer Fill Method, and CF-only buffers?

Started by mannfilm, May 23, 2014, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannfilm

5DM3. Canon 1.2.3.

Shooting RAW ML with sound. Not sure what settings to use for;  "Buffer fill Method", and "CF-only buffers?"

Thanks in advance

Budders

I too would be interested in knowing more about this. I can't find anywhere on the forums where this is actually explained in terms of what they mean/are, and how changing them affects performance and what is best if anyone has found out yet.

budafilms

pc_bel

QuoteI too would be interested in knowing more about this. I can't find anywhere on the forums where this is actually explained in terms of what they mean/are, and how changing them affects performance and what is best if anyone has found out yet.

Same for me. I searched in the forum but didn't find a good explanation, so I'm trying different adjustments but with totally ignorance.

Somebody can point us to somewhere in the forum?

Thanks.

Audionut

Both options affect performance, and both are camera dependent afaik.  I recall some discussion when they were first implemented, and that discussion is probably somewhere in the MLV module thread.

Feel free to test the functions, and let us know what's best for your camera.  :)