Which feature DON'T you want in ML?

Started by ItsMeLenny, May 18, 2014, 02:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsMeLenny

I'm not a developer, just a long time user, and I've been around the forums a bit.
This is my poll to see which feature you'd never like to see in Magic Lantern.
None of these suggested features are being added (at least not to my knowledge).
And some of them aren't even possible (at least not without extreme modification).
But this is where you can vote for your least favourite.

Walter Schulz

You forgot:
Enable flash to spread herpes simplex

ItsMeLenny

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 18, 2014, 02:13:13 PM
You forgot:
Enable flash to spread herpes simplex

LOL. If I can add that I am going to.

dmilligan

[Already Done] Instant image sync to the government (NSA)

ItsMeLenny

Quote from: dmilligan on May 18, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

Lol. Wouldn't surprise me. Although that would've already been in before ML.

Marsu42

Quote from: dmilligan on May 18, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

Those who have nothing to hide have nothing to fear! If all images would be synced to the NSA or - even better - you would have a 24/7 built-in camera attached to your head, you could even prove you're innocent and would be safe from being hauled of to a little place near Cuba or some charming east European CIA facility where nice people ask you some innocent questions :-\

ItsMeLenny

Quote from: Marsu42 on May 19, 2014, 03:03:14 AM
Those who have nothing to hide have nothing to fear! If all images would be synced to the NSA or - even better - you would have a 24/7 built-in camera attached to your head, you could even prove you're innocent and would be safe from being hauled of to a little place near Cuba or some charming east European CIA facility where nice people ask you some innocent questions :-\

I wonder how many dick pics they'd have.

Audionut

Heh, quite a few apparently.  I can't find the relevant article with a quick google search, but "GCHQ/NSA text" should get you on the right track if you are really interested.
Google glasses FTW.  ::)

I wonder what happens to the people who get bionic eye implants (when they are released).  Do they look at their naked husbands/wives/girlfriends/boyfriends/whatever, or do they consider that the NSA/whoever is probably also watching  :o  In other news, a quick way to show your mate, you're getting lucky!