Cant wait for 5DMK2 firmware!

Started by Barnacules, June 15, 2012, 05:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnacules

My friends just turned me on to Magic Lantern and it looks amazing! Unfortunately it looks like its not quite ready for primetime on the 5D Mark II. Do you have an ETA on when it will be available or could I become a tester for beta builds? I have a lighting rig, RODE video mic with tons of lens and filters and would love to really expand my video experience with this camera.

Thanks!
Jerry (AKA: Barnacules)

Francis

Currently it is available only as a closed beta to those who have donated. If you donate(even a very small amount) you will receive a download link with the firmware for the 5d2.

I don't know exactly when the first full public release will be but hopefully very soon.

Drizzt321

Quote from: Francis on June 15, 2012, 05:34:57 PM
Currently it is available only as a closed beta to those who have donated. If you donate(even a very small amount) you will receive a download link with the firmware for the 5d2.

I don't know exactly when the first full public release will be but hopefully very soon.

I donated back in early April, but did not receive any email from ML (got it from Paypal on the transaction) giving me a link to the Unified 5d2 beta.

bart

hyperview

I was looking for the 5D Mk II firmware and read the comment in this forum and so donated some money via Paypal. However, I donated before registering. Can I be sent a link to the firmware?

theo

Can you please inform me how can i have the latest build for the 5d mk II unified firmware?
I have already donated 3 months ago and got the firmware back then.

But now i don't know how and where to search for the latest updates...