Started by Ryan Lightbourn, April 21, 2014, 04:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Lightbourn

As always, huge thanks to the ML team;

twitter.com/ryanlightbourn
instagram.com/ryanlightbourn
ryanlightbourn.net

HamboDeluxe

Nice work. Love to shoot in Alaska someday.

Quick question about the Raw hack:  Once you enable the ML hack, are you able to delete it?  Just in the process of DL'ing the hack and wonder if I sell the camera in the future, if you'll be able to tell I hacked it?

poromaa

Really nice images Ryan!

@HamboDeluxe : Search the forum for info about the bootflag. I believe it is not possible to remove it safely yet, but try search the forum (I know that there is some function for removing bootflag in latest nightlies, but don't know if this is completely correct/working etc.

rainless

Quote from: poromaa on April 23, 2014, 08:47:30 AM
Really nice images Ryan!

@HamboDeluxe : Search the forum for info about the bootflag. I believe it is not possible to remove it safely yet, but try search the forum (I know that there is some function for removing bootflag in latest nightlies, but don't know if this is completely correct/working etc.

This is incorrect. If you'll check out my "2014 Current Raw Capabilities" thread you'll see that bootflag can now be disabled on the 1.2.3 version of ML for the 5D3.

So yes... this can be removed.
The Gear - Canon 5D Mark II, Yongnuo 565EX flash, PhotoSel 3mx3m backdrop stand with 3mx3m muslin backdrops. Elinchrom D-Lite 4 it studio lights, some big-ass 110cm reflector. Unlimited German Models

poromaa

nikki

Quote from: Ryan Lightbourn on April 21, 2014, 04:32:40 PM
As always, huge thanks to the ML team;

nice!!  i'm very close to selling my red epic camera??

Ryan Lightbourn

Quote from: nikki on May 04, 2014, 06:39:39 PM
nice!!  i'm very close to selling my red epic camera??

I'd hang onto your Epic ;)...I'm now shooting on Blackmagic 2.5K w/ Speedbooster & I really miss my Scarlet.
twitter.com/ryanlightbourn
instagram.com/ryanlightbourn
ryanlightbourn.net