....theres no waves here 60D Project,MLV_REC

Started by bennyray1, April 14, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyray1

so I put together this little project to test the new Cinelog Log Lut for Davinci and see if created a easier workflow for my system.I am very happy with the results, and the proxies where rendered very quickly and worked great in Premiere.

here is a quick run down of what I did just in case any one was interested, I am still new at using this workflow so I am sure I could have done tons of things differently..plus the surf was super fun so I did not film to much.

Filmed with 60D with the help of Magic Lantern MLV_REC...converted to LOG with Cinelog newest Davinci LUT and color corrected also in Davinci...then to Premiere..color graded Osiris M31 Lut....

Canon eos m

A bit flat for my liking. The music was awesome though. Wondering why you didn't include close ups (except in the first few frames of the gentlemen in the balcony).
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

bennyray1

to tell you the truth, all the recording I did was completely off the cuff, I took a quick one hour break from the surf to just grab some clips,everything I captured was very hurried cause waves were fun..I am still learning about putting together a real complete composition, I am a complete amateur and for us that live on the Gulf of Mexico fun waves do not come around as often as we want...I work for a shop and I just think filming in RAW with the help of ML will separate us from all the other vids shops are putting out there..thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate the critique very much.Believe me I just want to get better at making little vids like this.