How can one donate?

Started by Ripcord, August 06, 2013, 02:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripcord

I am using ML for 2 weeks now and totally fell in love. I would like to make a contribution (donate)., Any ideas how I can do that?
Canon EOS 60D

SDX

Donations are closed since we don't need any money at the moment.
If we in future will need some, for eg. software licenses for the devs, we'll inform the users here ;)

Ripcord

Canon EOS 60D

ItsMeLenny

I am not a developer for ML but I would be willing to take your money.
It will not go towards ML but I will spend it wisely.

RenatoPhoto

I would donate to this project but do not trust the Bit-coin bit..  They have too many conflicts for now.  Maybe in the future...

PayPal seems safer.
http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X

CinematicSyndicate

I would also prefer PayPal - partially because of security, but mainly because I just don't have a BC account. I think I speak for alot of people here...HELP ME GIVE YOU GUYS MONEY!!!

arrinkiiii

Quote from: CinematicSyndicate on November 04, 2013, 05:29:40 AM
I would also prefer PayPal - partially because of security, but mainly because I just don't have a BC account. I think I speak for alot of people here...HELP ME GIVE YOU GUYS MONEY!!!

+1

Danne

SDX

Bitcoin might not be something everybody has (I don't), but, on the other side, not everything is nice and shiny with Paypal either..

jose_ugs

ItsMeLenny

Just purchase some bitcoin with paypal then donate the bitcoin.

g3gg0

Quote from: ItsMeLenny on November 06, 2013, 03:19:59 AM
Just purchase some bitcoin with paypal then donate the bitcoin.
usually not supported because of paypal's policy
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

arrinkiiii

5D3shooter

I would like to donate to the devs too.. you guys make our world go round

I looked into bitcoin, and it's really not something I want to get involved with.  I'd rather stick with the good 'ol dollar.
If you guys set up a way to paypal I would love to send over some money.

christodoulidesd

Guys, hi and thanks for the great work, but where's the paypal donation option? i don't want to do it via bitcoin, please let us know. cheers

Chris Santucci

Yeah, I'm not at all interested in getting involved with bitcoin and have been wanting to donate again. Oh well.

X-STATE

guys! In this topic http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=6862.msg111000#msg111000
to begin developing ML for 70D planned to raise money to buy the body for the developer. If you wish, you can make a donate.
Body: Canon EOS 70D Lenses: Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM Canon EF 85 f/1.8 USM
70D.112