Raw2cdng crashed

Started by ali farahani, March 20, 2014, 12:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali farahani

When i import orginal Raw file that created in 4 part by magiclantern from 5d Mark iii, raw2cdng display wrong resolation and Wrong camera model then crashed.  ::)

5DIII,Samyang 14 T3.1, zeiss planar 50mm f1.4 ze,  Zacuto view finder , komputerbay 64gb , RawVideo Lover

chmee

Version 1.4.9.6 is not working with raw. please be patient.

regards chmee
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

ali farahani

In other versions this problem is still there. The resolations display 785653*53654(Too large) frame rates display -14 !!! and when i click on convert dng raw2cdng crashes.
5DIII,Samyang 14 T3.1, zeiss planar 50mm f1.4 ze,  Zacuto view finder , komputerbay 64gb , RawVideo Lover

chmee

hmm. is that the raw-file? is it a multi-file-recording? as you see those values, they arent read properly from the file - and that was/is working quite good - there was never a change in footer-data..

regards chmee

ali farahani

Yes..its a Raw file in multi parts near 15GB .

chmee

means, there are 4 files, right? are they converted properly with another converter? we/you have to figure out, if the file is maybe corrupt..

ali farahani

Yes ofcourse.. each part is 4gb. I tried witg raw2cdng and another application RAWanizer Both of those display wrong resolation and wrong frame rates even camera model

chmee

q.e.d. seems the file is broken..