Lightroom plugin cr2hdr v3.0 DEV (WIP)

Started by kichetof, March 18, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeafEyeJedi

@kichetof:

Any chance for an upcoming update with @a1ex's latest 20-bit cr2hdr to be implemented for your plugin?

Thanks.
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

garry23

Just to say, I updated with Alex's latest 20-bit version, by jpsimply replacing the original .exe file.

Works fine.

DeafEyeJedi

Danne

Just enter the plugin and search the folders. Binary is in there.

Mehmet Kozal

QuoteCan this be done with Mac as well?

I right clicked > show package contents, then replaced the files from there.

Can't confirm now if it worked though :)
Canon 650D user. Also, Bilal Fakhouri is a hero.

DeafEyeJedi

Thanks to @garry23, @Danne, @Mehmet Kozal for their inputs.

I can confirm that by replacing the actual file (cr2hdr-20bit) with the latest update from @a1ex works just fine.

Special thanks to @N/A for the mac compile. (otherwise this attempt wouldn't have been possible)

https://vimeo.com/122699159

*cheers*

pettermannen

Hi! Thanks a lot developers and others for your help and contribution here!
I have a question. When you record MLV files and want to make a HDR video via the cr2hdr lightroom plugin, do you only enable HDR video in ML or do you also enable dual iso in expo menu?
i ask this because i have self recorded mlv files with only HDR video enabled and one frame is brighter and next darker and so on. When i convert in lightroom with cr2HDR plugin i get the message that the dng´s inside the mlv´s is not dual iso files and maybe they are not. Any Idea what i do wrong? I want to make a HDR video. Best regards Petter
5D mark III owner

DeafEyeJedi

HDR Video works well with @Danne's cr2hdr-r (if you are on Mac) otherwise I can't speak for Windows...

Jared

Hello to all...
Wondering if this plugin can work DUALISO Video , with version 3.0BETA3 ( cr3hdr - 20bit ) can not export large quantity of frames, I tried to export +300 frames, only works 1 to 1 ( maximum exported 50 frames)
is there some other way to convert amounts of frames, or am I wrong?
Photographer, Videographer, RawVideo Lover.
Canon 7D / Canon 5DMKIII

kutu

full-res silent pics produce dng file, and after convertion, plugin for some reason delete original dng file (but create xxx-dualiso.dng)

with cr2 files it never happens

anyone have the same issue, or how i can turn off this behaviour?

Walter Schulz

First test: Plug-in working in LR CC. Handling stacks easier now.

kichetof

Hello guys,

Thank you for your kind messages, it's great :)
Sorry for my absence, I had a lot of change in recent months (residential change, laptop that died, BBQ at home, GTA Online heist update ... :)).

I watched the new advances and congratulations dmilligan for porting LUA !!

I have good news, the plugin will work without modification on Lightroom 6/CC ! whew

I'll do my best to implement news for 20bit cr2hdr that a1ex has added in March.
I will also get back to level to correct various bugs, feel free to revive me, I have tendency to enjoy the sun with some beers :)

I'll try to be here a lot, like before, now that my flat is ready :)
All the bests for you!
Tof

vertigopix

QuoteBBQ at home
Vu la météo prévue pour le week-end ça va pas être possible...   :(
Donc, au boulot !  :P

Non, je rigole, content de te revoir parmi nous et bonjour depuis les hauts de Lausanne ! (où je bosse)  ;)

kichetof

Quote from: vertigopix on April 22, 2015, 09:28:37 AM
Vu la météo prévue pour le week-end ça va pas être possible...   :(

Qu'importe la météo, j'ai 50cm de couvert sur la terrasse pour rester à l'abri et griller tranquille :)
Toi t'es vers chez moi quand j'y suis pas (j'ai déménagé vers le CHUV) mais je bosse à Genève.
A bientôt avec une bière :)

vertigopix

Excellent !   :)
Ben je suis tout près du CHUV, je bosse à la radio...
Avec plaisir pour une bière une fois !

kichetof

Quote from: vertigopix on April 22, 2015, 09:42:11 AM
je bosse à la radio...
Avec plaisir pour une bière une fois !

Excellent, je suis à 2min en voiture de la radio et je bosse a 2min à pied de la radio... (à genève), le monde est petit!
Yes on va s'organiser une petite bière un de ces 4 :)

Confirmed after more conversion, LR 6/CC no bugs :)

vertigopix

Hé bien moi j'habite à Mathod, je bossais à la tv à Genève et je me suis rapproché de la maison en venant bosser à la radio à Lausanne (fusion RTS aidant...)
Oui, le monde est petit...  :)
Avec plaisir et à la prochaine !

Sorry ML team for spamming in french, but kichetof and i discovered that i work near where kichetof is living ! Small word...

Danne

Walter Schulz

Are you able to test "Same-Levels" option? cr2hdr20 expects a single line argument containing all captures to be processed. Cannot be done sequentially.

DeafEyeJedi

Welcome back @kichetof and we'll definitely be here to help revive you back on track!

[emoji108]

rpt

+1

Kichetof, if you are looking for sun, come to my city, Pune, India. Lots of sun and lots of beer.   :P

Look forward to your next update. Very happy to do testing too.

kichetof

@Walter could you share some same-level pictures, I don't know if I've a batch of them! :)
When LR will finish to recognize all the faces, I'll try!

@danne @deafeye @rpt :) happy world!

nicsut

I have a similar problem to limey on post 502.  Installed on Windows 7 64bit, running Lightroom 5.7, installed into plugins folder, plugin shows enabled and running (green dot showing), but no rightclick menu option nor export menu option showing.

I had initially installed the plugin from another folder, I was in a rush and put it in the wrong folder, and now for the life of me cannot remember which folder I had put it in, so limey's solution does not work for me.  Any suggestions ...?!

Thanks in advance for you help.

Audionut

Quote from: kichetof on April 23, 2015, 07:58:34 AM
@Walter could you share some same-level pictures, I don't know if I've a batch of them! :)

This should be the 2 images I shared with a1ex way back when.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34113196/ML/dual_iso/_46A0189.CR2
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34113196/ML/dual_iso/_46A0190.CR2

These are from a quick fire pano with the same settings.  Before --same-levels they were rendered with different brightness.