Magic Lantern Forum - Now with tapatalk support

Started by nanomad, June 25, 2012, 11:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanomad

Hi all!
Since we are lacking a proper mobile "theme" and since I happen to be a great fan of tapatalk, I've enabled it on our forum. Let me know if you stumble across any issues while using it.

EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

bart

Looks good. Maybe I can add some info in the forum footer and an app link.

Malcolm Debono

Looks good on the ipad :)

It's much easier to keep track of new posts this way.
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

scrax

Sorry, but I'll prefer a free and more universal mobile theme, I'm not using it when connecting from my phone.
I'm not saying it's not useful,
Have you considered using this or this?
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

scrax

Quote from: b4rt on June 25, 2012, 12:13:42 PM
Looks good. Maybe I can add some info in the forum footer and an app link.
it already inform you with a pop-up, if on mobile
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

jessestack

Hi Folks,
Is it possible to subscribed to a thread? I haven't been able to see how to do that on this ML forum. Either via tapatalk or on a desktop web browser.
I find it's pretty helpful to keep a track of the topics that interest me the most.
Maybe it could be implemented if it's doesn't exist yet.

Cheers
Jesse

jessestack

To further my above post I realise now I can subscribe to a particular subgroup of topics but not individual topics. I can on other forums though. Any of the mods no why?

Cheers

jose_ugs

If you're using tapatalk, you can subscribe. Using a regular desktop browser, i don't think you can...