[ALREADY DONE] Timelapse Preview

Started by fcerruti, March 13, 2014, 12:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcerruti

Hi there,
I haven't found any topic like this on search, and hope it's possible.

It's great that ML has an intervalometer, and it's awesome that it has a ramping. Indeed it helps the capture, however I feel I still need "help" for the post capture.

Many times after ending the timelapse capture, I want to check if the result is OK. Not only for myself as a curiosity, but many times to show a client that's next to me, or maybe just to know if the exposure changed too much so I already know if I'll have to spend time on LRT or major correction in post.

I think it would be nice to be able to go trough the pictures without scrolling any of the wheels, instead it would be great to select a framerate and preview the captured sequence.

It would be awesome if it could work on RAW files, but I believe that it might be to hard on the processor due to each frame size.

Would that be possible?
What do you think about the ideia?
For me, as a time lapser, it would be useful. Do you think it would be useful for you and your workflow?

Thank you for your attention, for your work with ML, and your consideration.

Warmly,

Francesco Cerruti
Canon 5D Mark III - Canon 60D - 16-35 2.8 - zeiss 50 1.4 - Hanhel Giga T Pro II - Sponsored by LRTimelapse

http://www.timelapse.pt
Francesco Cerruti - www.timelapse.pt

Canon 5D Mark III - Canon 60D - Canon 16-35mm 2.8 - Zeiss 50mm 1.4 - Hanhel Gica T Pro II - Sponsored by LRTimelapse

chris_overseas

Prefs -> Image review settings -> Play mode actions -> Action type -> Timelapse play.
EOS R5 1.1.0 | Canon 16-35mm f4.0L | Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 | Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Canon 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L II | Canon 800mm f5.6L | Canon 100mm f2.8L macro | Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art | Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II

fcerruti

After digging in the manual and analysing the ML, i don't know how the hell i missed it. I'll try to read more carefully, since I'm not native English some stuff pass by.

Thank you and sorry for the topic. Best regards and good work
Francesco Cerruti - www.timelapse.pt

Canon 5D Mark III - Canon 60D - Canon 16-35mm 2.8 - Zeiss 50mm 1.4 - Hanhel Gica T Pro II - Sponsored by LRTimelapse