MagicLantern for Canon 650d?

Started by iamfakenn, March 03, 2014, 05:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamfakenn

Hi,

My name is Fakenn. I'm from Argentina so my english isn't so good (sorry for that).
A friend told me about ML and I make a little research and, without using it yet, I can say I LOVE IT (the first thing he said to me was "you can cropmark to 2.35:1 dude!!!").

But, the problem was that I read that my camera, Canon 650d, is not in the list of the download section :(

So, the question I've is: are you planning to do it for the Canon 650d?

Thank you all.

Note: if this topic doesn't go here, please, tell me where or move it. I'm new in all this.

Walter Schulz

Top of page (Second from right) -> Downloads -> Browse Nightly Builds
And the other link requires to search for 650D. Hint: 5th topic from top.

Not that complicated ...

mad.eos

Lol! Dinner is served! Bravo Walter ;-) 
Canon EOS 1100D w/ 18-55mm | ML Nightly Build Tester

iamfakenn

Ok. Thanks.
The "Night" what ever isn't the final version of it, right?
I think I'll wait to the final version for  650d to use it :D

mad.eos

If so, you better get a chair and 2 trucks of patience. Dude, nightly builds ARE the latest more or less stable versions of Ml, the Final version isn't coming out very soon. I have the 1100d and use nightly so, by all means, go for it, if you REALLY want ML. ;-)
Canon EOS 1100D w/ 18-55mm | ML Nightly Build Tester

andy kh

check out "dave how to" youtube channel. he has all the series on how to download and install on 650D
5D Mark III - 70D

iamfakenn

Quote from: mad.eos on March 04, 2014, 01:57:15 AM
If so, you better get a chair and 2 trucks of patience. Dude, nightly builds ARE the latest more or less stable versions of Ml, the Final version isn't coming out very soon. I have the 1100d and use nightly so, by all means, go for it, if you REALLY want ML. ;-)

I'll wait :)

iamfakenn

Quote from: andy kh on March 04, 2014, 08:21:05 AM
check out "dave how to" youtube channel. he has all the series on how to download and install on 650D

Can't find it, link me please?

andy kh

5D Mark III - 70D

iamfakenn