Harmony Ridge Cemetary HDR

Started by Tired2, June 22, 2012, 07:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tired2

My first HDR Images.  I went a little "over the top" with the processing when trying to explain HDR to some friends.

I wish the wind was not blowing so much, it blurred the blue bonnets.

And a few Non HDR that I thought came out pretty good:

All shot with 600D with Kit Lens and ML
I'm using ML for photography with:
EOS 600D T3i - EF-S 18-55mm f4-5.6 IS USM (Kit)

bart

looks nice. But the picture size is too small for me to really enjoy. If you have those on flickr, I can add them to the gallery.

Randles

I agree images a bit small but look good!!

Tired2

Dang, I thought that the forum just thumbnailed them for me.  I 'fixed' it for now, but I'm having trouble getting Google (Picassa web albums) to allow me to link to the full res 5M pixel images :(  800px is the biggest I can get it to do. 

Alright, fixed it.  FYI, To get a full res image link (for embedding) with Picassa Web Albums, the secret is in the RSS Feed of the album.  Click RSS Feed, then add: &imgdl=1 at the end of the url for the list of images.  Then load that page again and the download links will be the full res links to the pic.  (Right click, copy link location, then embed).

Are full res pics in a forum post obnoxious?

Francis

Quote from: Tired2 on July 05, 2012, 09:46:31 PM
Are full res pics in a forum post obnoxious?

The forum will automatically resize to fit, although for some reason with your images it loads the full res first and then resizes. Maybe due to how you linked the rss feed?

Tired2

They are still linked straight to images, but I think google plays games with them.  I just can't stand flickr's interface, not that Picassa Web albums is much better.   I swear they move things around every time I use it.  Also I don't think I can make them public without posting them to google plus.  Oh well.

winam

Canon EOS 650D ML, Canon EOS 1000D

http://www.rene-photography.de/