HDR photos

Started by Malcolm Debono, June 22, 2012, 05:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Debono

Thought I'd share with you some HDR photos I've taken using ML's HDR feature  :)

I believe these were all made out of 3 exposures with 2 EV difference.

I also have some others in my flickr set here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdebono/sets/72157630236377568/
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

screamer

Wow, great work ;))))
and, speaking about hdr, i'm really happy with the new auto function in magic lantern, so is magic lantern to select how many pictures are needed to cover the entire tonal range. after i've discovered that new function i shot all the hdrs with that (except the handheld fast hdr for which i use the canon version of bracketing because of it's major speed.
always trying to use the 100% of magic lantern..
Gear:
Canon 60D, all the samyang lenses, Canon 50 mm 1.4, Canon 60mm macro, Canon 70-300 usm, Sigma 4.5mm fisheye, Sigma 17-70 2.8, Canon 40mm f2.8 pancake, all the Lensbabies and a lot of other pieces, Flash metz 58 af2

KarateBrot

i totally looove the first picture. the colors and detail is just perfect for my taste! how many pictures did you take for this one?
If you donate a RED EPIC to me you officially are very cool ;)

Malcolm Debono

Quote from: KarateBrot on June 27, 2012, 02:24:13 AM
i totally looove the first picture. the colors and detail is just perfect for my taste! how many pictures did you take for this one?

Thanks! That's made out of 3 photos at 2 EV increments (-2, 0, 2). Processed in Photmatix but blended in with rest of the photos in PS.
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

pixelrev

Very nice examples of good HDR photography!
Ian & Dom

Randles

Great looking images there  8)

exhibit-the-mad

lenningrad

Number two is amazing, i love the colours and tones!  :)