Oh my deer - 5D Mark III Raw Clip

Started by Erniexs, February 07, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erniexs

The moods were captured with the Canon 5D Mark III and the use of Magic Lantern Raw Module in 1920x1080 25p. Everything was filmed with the 24-105 f4.0. It was great to use the raw 3x crop mode in the camera to "extend" the focal length.
A 64gb Komputerbay card was used.
Workflow:
1. Raw to Cinema DNG with Rawmagic
2. Imported DNGs into Davinci Resolve
3. Export Prores 422 Proxies
4. Edit in Final Cut Pro X
5. Export XML
6. Reimport XML into Davinci Resolve and relink the Proxies to the DNGs
7. Final Grading with the use of LUTs

TrentonAlan

Are you kidding me? This is stunning!!! The detail is so incredibly sharp, and your color work is amazing. Well done!

ADJ

Quote from: Erniexs on February 07, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

The moods were captured with the Canon 5D Mark III

You captured some beautiful images. Thanks for sharing them.

tjaja

5DFree, 550D, canon 50mm 1.4

swordinhand

Some really beautiful shots. Where is this?  I don't think I've ever been to a place, other than the zoo, with so many different large animals.  Were any of your files corrupt?  Also, any strange behaviors with the camera, while working with RAW video?  Thanks for sharing!

Erniexs

Hey thanks very much! No i did not have any problems with the cam or the pink dots etc. Only issue was i had only one 64 gb Card ;) And the "wildlife granat" is a large area in the west of germany..but it is something like a zoo..but with deers etc ;) Around this large wood there is a fence :)

swordinhand

Cool, that sounds like an awesome place.  Thanks for answering my questions and happy filming :)