How to add images to posts on the forum?

Started by mageye, June 02, 2013, 01:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mageye

How do I add images to posts. I have an illustration that I think is relevant to a topic and I would like to add to a page on the forum. I would like to use the *.png format. I will convert to the correct format (if I know what that is?)

I just don't know how to go about adding the image and should the image be served elsewhere on the Internet or do you upload it. I want to contribute something that I think may help some people I just don't understand how to add an image >:( :'(
5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7

Audionut

The image needs to be hosted on an external site.  Depending on the resolution of the image (900x900px maximum), you may need to link a thumbnail.

Then use the [img] tags to embed the image in the forums.  Hint:  Press the little mona lisa button just above the smilies when you are making a reply.

mageye

5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7