Canon 6d bulb ramping, Auto ETTR

Started by trphotograpy, February 02, 2014, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trphotograpy

weird, come back to it and still exactly the same. surely I cannot be missing something obvious. its the same settings as the 5d
:?

slamming

Im getting the RAW error and general ETTR inconsistent performance when used with the intervalometer too.  Problem hasnt rectified itself after i switched to ML nightlies either (6D).

Marsu42

Quote from: slamming on March 23, 2014, 10:45:52 AM
Im getting the RAW error and general ETTR inconsistent performance when used with the intervalometer too.  Problem hasnt rectified itself after i switched to ML nightlies either (6D).

In my experience raw is still buggy on the 6d, no matter TL or ML, the problem is that the raw dev (alex) doesn't have a 6d camera to test.

It helps if you at least turn off jpeg and *only* shoot raw, this at least is a known issue. For everything else, try to isolate the exact circumstances and make it reproducible, then post a bug ticket instead of cross-posting in the forum.

slamming

Quote from: Marsu42 on March 23, 2014, 10:53:47 AM
In my experience raw is still buggy on the 6d, no matter TL or ML, the problem is that the raw dev (alex) doesn't have a 6d camera to test.

It helps if you at least turn off jpeg and *only* shoot raw, this at least is a known issue. For everything else, try to isolate the exact circumstances and make it reproducible, then post a bug ticket instead of cross-posting in the forum.
How do i post a bug ticket?

Marsu42