Hello, is there anyone here ? :-)

Started by Djo Nico, June 14, 2012, 04:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Djo Nico

Hello,

I guess this is the right topic for presentation.

I'm Djo Nico.
First, excuse my english speaking :-)
I recently discovered the world of video and photo, because I needed  a videoclip for  a song of my music album, and that i decided to do it by myself.
And since, I'm contaminated...
I have an EOS 600D, on which and I installed ML, and I say:
"hi everybody, I really enjoy what you do!" :-)

Nico

Francis

Welcome! There aren't alot of us here yet because the site has not officially launched, but you should have plenty of company here soon. Glad you found Magic Lantern and that it helped you with your music video.

LinuxGadget

Hi,

just wanted to say hello, too. I'm very glad we've a working forum now!

Magic Lantern has become an essential part of my photographing and filming on my EOS 50D and EOS 5D Mark II. So thanks everybody working on it!

scrax

Hello to all, that is a really good thing going on. I'll start posting something now that I'm registered.
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

johnmac1952

Just popping in to say HELLO !!!! Glad we now have a forum for Magic Lantern.

bart

Thanks we've never done anything close to this before and hope the site will hold.
So far so good  8)

sam dig

Hi all.
- great looking site, I'll let a few folk know about it.

Sam

zbfilms

Datadogie

Fit like from Scotland,

I get inspired from what you guys do and only wish I could replicate what most of you produce.

Donald K. McPherson
T3i and Kiss X4 (550d (T2i)) Tamron 18-200mm, Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 (need firmware upgrade) Olympus 50mm f1.8  Olympus 28mm f2.8 and Olympus 24mm f2.8
Fancier 370 tripod and LCD hinged loupe. DIY Slider and crane.

mirek

great great site.. great software..