[solved] can't run ML correctly? (sure is my inexperience)

Started by Brawl, January 19, 2014, 11:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawl

hello,  I have installed ML on my 7D with bootflag, it have been ok. the problem is that I'm not good to use it..... I'm tryng to watch some tutorial on youtube like this for example (but I do not understand it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfxWadKEPQ

the problem is that yes I can access the ML menu by pressing the trash button. but after, when I press again the trash button I only can see the normal camera view layouts, like if magic lantern were not installed yet.
If I turn on zebra, focus peaking, histograms, magic zoom, or any other indicator, I cannot see them. everything is like before ML.

thx for help (I'm sure must be something of really basic that I have not uderstand yet)!

a1ex

Look in menu. What does the help text say for any of these indicators?

Brawl

Quote from: a1ex on January 19, 2014, 11:27:39 PM
Look in menu. What does the help text say for any of these indicators?
...............................eheheh XD

thx. :)

edit.

awesome, simply awesome, I'm looking now well for the first time.... you are wonderful guys!!!! :)

Brawl

can I ask another courtesy please? which is it the correct procedure to put ML on a second CF card for ML 7D?

I have this im my ML CF card

do I have to copy everything the way it is in the second CF?

thx

1%

copy the whole tree to the card like you have and then run eoscard to mark it bootable.

Brawl

Quote from: 1% on January 20, 2014, 04:24:44 AM
copy the whole tree to the card like you have and then run eoscard to mark it bootable.
thx 1%, how do I do is it correct just check "bootdisk, then save?

thanks again. :)

ted ramasola

Click EOS develop, then right click on the large ML logo and choose ports in progress. Choose 7D XXXX.
5DmkII  / 7D
www.ramasolaproductions.com
Texas

Brawl

I'm sorry but I'm confused.
Do I have to do this?

1) copy the whole tree of folders from compact flash 1 to compact flash 2

2) open eos utility check: eos_develop + bootdisk. right click on ML logo and download the lastest version of ML. save. ready?

thx

edit.

I'll open a new topic I'm going so far OT here.