The nightly build is now available here:http://builds.magiclantern.fm/#/Installation:
1) Format the card from the camera.
2) Make sure you are running Canon firmware 2.0.2
3) Copy ML files on the card and run Firmware Update.Uninstallation:
1) Run Firmware Update from your ML card.
2) Follow the instructions.Thanks a1ex //Audionut.
I moved some of the great work 1% did to get ML functioning on the EOSM for firmware 2.02 back into the main ML code base. I'm sure its missing some features and bugs from it's TL counterpart, but if you are interested in testing ML and helping make it stable and in sync with the code for other ML cameras for all base features, please comment here and I'll do my best to port 1%s bugfixes, or to test, create issues for new bugs and attempt to solve. IMO, the main focus is ensuring all basic ML functions work well before branching out to things like raw video.
(I have not tried the nightly yet, but my own local compile from a few nights ago works for me)