Author Topic: MLV Mystic - [Windows][OSX] MLV/RAW to DNG & Dual ISO GUI batch converter V0.5  (Read 139933 times)

Danne

You can copy the app and run those copies in parallell if you like. That will multithread. If you,re on mac there is also cr2hdr-r workflow.

DeafEyeJedi

• 5D3 / M1 / 7D / 70D / SL1
I'm sorry if this was already asked but any chance of having multithreading, it would be the only feature that could bring me away from MLRV. :)
If you're on Mac, check out @Danne's cr2hdr-r since it works really well and it runs multithreaded.
5D3.113 • 5D3.123 • EOSM.203 • 7D.203 • 70D.112 • 100D.101

goldenchild9to5

• Senior
Not sure what's going on when I convert my 5D Mark III MLV files using MLVMystic I find that there are numerous DNG frames missing in all folders.  When I import them in Davinci Resolve I get a whole bunch of split takes of the same video do to the missing DNG's.  Has anybody experience that before?

Frank7D

• Senior
Do you have frame skipping turned off?

goldenchild9to5

• Senior
@Frank7D going to check on that ASAP thanks

goldenchild9to5

• Senior
@Frank7D Frame skipping is on "OFF" should it be "ON"

Danne

Off.
You should try extracting with mlv_dump binary. It usually is the safest bet if frames are missing.

goldenchild9to5

• Senior
@Danne Thanks going to do a google search about the mlv_dump software.

mrzims

• New to the forum
Hi. All new to RAW video. just shoot a test with dual ISO and now trying to convert via the wonderful Mystic.
Q: How do I seperate the two iso files? So I get to clean DNG folders and not getting missing frames in AE.

Thanks

Dazrah

• Just arrived
Re: MLV Mystic - [Windows][OSX] MLV/RAW to DNG & Dual ISO GUI batch converter V0.5
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2016, 03:27:37 PM »
Is it possible to include a function where you can choose the resolution you want.
Instead of the resolution that you shoot your video at??

sijak

• New to the forum
Edit: Image removed. App violates Magic lantern GPL.