Weird vertical lines that fade away gradually

Started by joesaa, September 21, 2013, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joesaa

Weird vertical lines that fade away gradually
Hello Guys,
This is my first post so i hope i'm doing everything right; here.
Two days ago i downloaded the magic lantern firmware (august 21st ) on my 5d markIII - and i went out and started shooting !! And the footage made my day !! I'm so happy with this upgrade i'm going to be using it for personal video's for now.
After filming around 10 min yesterday ( non continuous  raw 1080) on a lexar 32gb 1000x card - I noticed on the last clip that i shot very weird vertical lines that tend to fade away at the end.
Any help with this??! I looked around the forum and i couldnt find anyone with the same problem
Comments would do a lot of help
Here's a link to the video:
its a low quality version (of course) but you can still see the lines - its more obvious in the non- compressed version

Note: All of the other shots are great / no skipping frames no nothing ...

Midphase

KMA_WWC

There is no way people can fully help you in this forum with out raw/dng files of the issue. Please post dng file with an issue, so people can investigate. Thanks!
Canon 5D Mark III

joesaa

Quote from: Midphase on September 21, 2013, 09:46:34 PM
What are you using to convert the raw files?

I'm using ACR through after effects and used it through photoshop as well both CS6 ... As i said no problems with previous footage just the last one after several shots...

joesaa

Quote from: KMA_WWC on September 21, 2013, 09:50:31 PM
There is no way people can fully help you in this forum with out raw/dng files of the issue. Please post dng file with an issue, so people can investigate. Thanks!

Sorry for that ... Still new for that ... whats the easiest way to upload the DNG files ?
Thanks

joesaa

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xvlbmh8hdwxejdf/SdCsCYfw1x

in this link you'd find dng files from the converted raw file ( some shots are from the beginning ; others from the end )
Let me know if you need anything else please.
thanks

joesaa

Admin is it possible to move this to bug reports ... i always thought it was there in the first place ... sorry !