Can't find RAW video files on my PC

Started by Pii..., August 20, 2013, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mageye

Oh I see :D. I have Komputerbay 32GB Professional 1000x

I use this USB card reader:

http://www.service.targa.co.uk/faq.php?lang_id=2&baseid=184&artdesc=SilverCrest+Card+Reader+CR+12&artid=763&artpic=07_USB_Card_reader.jpg

It's a totally unknown brand as far as I am concerned. It works fine. It's obviously not the fastest. I feel as though I am lucky that I have one that works fine with my Komputerbay card.
5DMKII | 500D | KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Professional 1000x |Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC | Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III | Zoom H2 (4CH. audio recorder) | Mac OS X 10.9.2 | Photoshop CC | After Effects CC | Final Cut Pro 7

Pii...

Just ordered Kingston FCR-HS3 reader for my Komputerbay 128GB 1050x card...
Will update some info as soon as I receive it.
Thanks guys!

Pii...

Thank you all very much!!
I can now confirm that there are no issues with reading the Komputerbay 128GB 1050x card with my new Kingston FCR-HS3 USB3 reader. All files visible!! My card wasn't corrupted while plugged into a cheap USB2 reader too!!

;D
Thanks again for you help!

ouuzi

Do you plug it to usb 2.0 ?How are the speeds?

taroquio

I have the same problem ,, what is the solution ?

Walter Schulz

Describe your problem and we will try to help. "I have the same problem" isn't the answer.

Yuppa

Quote from: taroquio Yesterday at 08:12:22 PMI have the same problem ,, what is the solution ?

I need to dig a hole.

Buy a shovel.

Hey, I have the same problem, what's the solution?

The solution is...reading.
When you care more about capturing DATA, as opposed to WONDERMENT, you've lost your creative SOUL.