EOSHD 5D Mark III Raw Shooters Guide

Started by EOSHD, June 19, 2013, 07:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grooveminister

Hi Andrew,

your book was very helpful and I managed to install ML on my 5D3 relatively fast.
CineForm workflow is fantastic and quick, maybe you should add the options -444 and -raw to the RAWanizer settings.
I´m happy to be up and running ML and the CineForm workflow in very very days - so thank you - otherwise I would have caused some newbie questions in the forum here.

But: You could also add that people have to select the CF card slot [1] for recording.
I never had a camera with 2 slots and somehow though ML would prefer the CF slot automatically, so I was a bit surprised that even with RAW recording the camera settings rule.

Best wishes,
Andreas

EOSHD

Thanks for the feedback. I could have sworn I added a part about selecting the CF slot as your recording choice, but I'll double check the book and update if it is missing :)

Cheers

Canon eos m

Help, Help, Help.

Received my Komputerbay 128GB Card yesterday. Dowloaded the Alpha 3 for my Canon 5DM3 as per instructions on Camera5D. ML is working fine on the camera including playback but now I cannot see the files on my computer. There is no trace of any RAW files recorded on the Komputerbay. What do I do? How do I recover my files?
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

g3gg0

a) wrong thread
b) we do not know what you have done (or done wrong)
c) check SD and CF, use a different computer, let someone else check for the files
d) sure you checked the DCIM dir?
e) this feature is still alpha, data loss is within possibilities ;)
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Fireman77

I dont know if this EOSHD guy is a lier or something like that, I do not want to judge too soon but I am very upset ´cause  I bought this on August 19, through Paypal and then i received the link for download it and i cant download, something is wrong with his service, then i send several messages, facebook messages, email, about 7 messages so far i can get any response or traces of life of this Andrew Reid guy, apparently is lost in the jungle or the earth swallowed him, meantime , I need to keep doing my job. I am very disappointed.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Canon EF 24-105mm,
Canon EF 50 mm F/1.4

Midphase

Quote from: Fireman77 on August 22, 2014, 02:47:51 AM
I dont know if this EOSHD guy is a lier or something like that, I do not want to judge too soon but I am very upset ´cause  I bought this on August 19, through Paypal and then i received the link for download it and i cant download, something is wrong with his service, then i send several messages, facebook messages, email, about 7 messages so far i can get any response or traces of life of this Andrew Reid guy, apparently is lost in the jungle or the earth swallowed him, meantime , I need to keep doing my job. I am very disappointed.

Andrew is not a liar, an insufferably self absorbed a-hole perhaps, but I don't think he's out to rip anyone off. He's probably busy somewhere, so keep sending him e-mails and I'm sure he'll rectify the situation soon.

DanJam

I this you meant "not" instead of "now" Midphase.

I've e-mailed Andrew in the past, and he should get back to you. Like Mid says, he might be away. I notice there are less posts on EOSHD than usual recently.

Midphase

Oops....damn auto-correct. Yes, he is not a liar as far as I know.