music video

Started by quantumrider, June 05, 2013, 06:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantumrider

Hey guys!

I am running around from gig to gig, sorting through messages on these forums is very time consuming, could someone point me perhaps to a thread where I could find out as much step by step information that I could apply to my upcoming music video shoot....

The artist I'm shooting the unpaid() music video for was able to secure amazing location for our shoot, a beautiful condominium building model apartment with huge windows for a whole day plus.... 3 more beatiful model apartments after 5pm.... plus! rooftop with mini golf course and the full access there and the New York skyline... plus!!!! the parking garage.

And she is gorgeous!!!!!

So I'm thinking to take advantage of this one day shoot to the fullest and perhaps shoot it RAW

we will have several laptops there for dumping footage and drives, I have the 32GB lexar 1000x and bunch of slower cards

I have lights, solid shoulder mount rig and tank tripod... and a slider

could someone give me step by step how to set up my 5D2 to shoot RAW? this is music video, sound doesn't matter, will feed directly to camera from the same player that will play on the set, and the takes can be very short...

seems to me this is once in the lifetime for me....

help please =)

5D2|ML 2.3|55mm f/1.2