DSLR Arkanoid (arkanoid.mo)

Started by pravdomil, August 23, 2013, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kharak

Sorry, it was just for some fun.

Dont have a 5d2 anymore.
once you go raw you never go back

a1ex

Pretty sure the bug can be reproduced on any other camera that runs ML, if you follow OP's instructions (i.e. play until level 4). 70D and 5D2 are pretty much opposite (5D2 is one of the earlier DIGIC 4 models, 70D is a recent DIGIC 5), so it's reasonable to assume most other models will behave in the same way.

I've barely reached level 3 and encountered that bug a couple of times.

Audionut

On 6D, I triggered the bug in level one with the SET key.  Reset cam, played to level 5 without bug.
Deleted the arkanoid config file, restarted, could not trigger bug.

lizard™

Quote from: a1ex on October 10, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
Pretty sure the bug can be reproduced on any other camera that runs ML, if you follow OP's instructions (i.e. play until level 4). 70D and 5D2 are pretty much opposite (5D2 is one of the earlier DIGIC 4 models, 70D is a recent DIGIC 5), so it's reasonable to assume most other models will behave in the same way.

I've barely reached level 3 and encountered that bug a couple of times.

Looking at the source, `arkanoid_keypress` seems to be the function of interest here. A wild idea: Does there only exist the `CBR_KEYPRESS` function which, I'm guessing calls `arkanoid_keypress` on every keypress, or is there also something that registers KEYUP and KEYDOWN events?

An idea of mine would be to start moving on a keydown event and move until a corresponding keyup event is registered.