African Dreams - 16 days Safari through East Africa

Started by ArtSteinhauser, August 24, 2012, 10:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtSteinhauser

Impressions from our Trip to Kenya and Tansania in November 2011 with Karibu Kenia Safari and DM. Tours. 16 Days through Nairobi - Lake Nakuru - Sweetwater NP - Aberdares NP - Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Krater - Arusha - Nairobi.

The Timelapses and wideangle shots were filmed with the Canon 600D ML, the teleshots with the 7D. The car shots on a monopod and a gopro hd.

The Video should show a small trailer for my documentary about out trip (about 90minutes).
What do you think about it?

Documentary DSLR Shooter with Canon 7D, 600D and Leses from 8 to 400mm.

bart

Very nice! I was in Kenya two months earlier and recognize many places. Many great shots. I love Kenya.

Thanks for sharing.

favvomannen

really really nice!.

And i dont really want to critizise but the post image stabilization software did something wierd with the picture in some scenes. Is it just me or is it kinda wobbley at some scenes?

bart

It is probably rolling shutter due to the Jeep engine that is still running or following subjects with a big telelens on a less stable tripod. I had that too with my safaritrip. But then I asked the driver to shutdown the engine and all sit very still when filming.