Global Draw is disabled even when ON, All modes (SOLVED)

Started by Felix.Brunett, August 18, 2012, 12:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix.Brunett

Hi everyone!

I have a canon T3i / 600d with the new version of Magic Lantern and here is my problem:

The Global Draw function always seems to be disabled even if I set it up for "All Modes".

So whenever I try to get the Zebras, Magic Zoom, Spotmeter, etc... Magic lantern says : "GlobalDraw is disabled for current shooting mode".

It is the same in video mode, and all shooting modes. I got the Magic Zoom to work in the first minute but then it won't show up again. What is conflicting with Global Draw??

Thanks a lot for your help!

FĂ©lix

a1ex

Go to GlobalDraw and read the red text to find out ;)

knoxstar

When in movie mode click the info button (next to menu) a couple times and you'll see the ML settings display on the screen. Then hit the trash can to enter ML settings and all will be good. It stumped me at first too. Hope this helps.

Felix.Brunett

bgjohn

I know this topic is over a 120 days so the forum wants me to start a new topic but, the aforementioned fix worked the first few times but this is now an ongoing problem and the fix has now stopped working, any ideas?

Francis

It is not a fix, it is how the UI is programmed. If it is not working you are not doing something right. The ML overlays only show when the Canon overlays are turned off.