Halloween Short Film shot on 5D Mark III

Started by mbiondo25, October 27, 2017, 06:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbiondo25

I directed and shot this little Halloween short film. Would love some feedback if you have a second. I'll answer any technical questions you might have.

Hope you enjoy!

goldenchild9to5

Pure awesomeness.. this is an amazing short great job.  You definitely can work on a feature film you have the eye of a true cinematographer.  What was your workflow like? 

mbiondo25

Quote from: goldenchild9to5 on October 28, 2017, 03:04:00 PM
Pure awesomeness.. this is an amazing short great job.  You definitely can work on a feature film you have the eye of a true cinematographer.  What was your workflow like?

Thank you so much!

This was not shot on raw but with ML running on the camera for crop marks, waveform and zebras.  I recorded prores onto my Atomos Ninja 2 and edited those files natively in premiere.

I wanted to shoot raw but this whole thing came together so late that I wouldn't have been able to finish by halloween weekend like I wanted. If you have a raw workflow that works great for you I'd love to hear it. Mine isn't so bad but it takes more time because my machine is a few years old.

The_bald_guy

Great work on the tension and overall a great piece!

g3gg0

Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

mbiondo25