Author Topic: Another approach for ML tutorials and help files?  (Read 4483 times)

kichetof

• Senior
  • Take a beer and enjoy it!
Re: Another approach for ML tutorials and help files?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2017, 07:14:17 PM »
Can you add links to the bold headings?

Hm, maybe I didn't understand what you mean on your last post. Do you want a global/menu page including all headings with links to specific explanations ?

I guess it would be good to have the modules also listed in the modules section.  I like how they are in their respective enabled menu, but could be confusing for some to not see modules in the module section.

Sure! I forgot to move modules sources to modules help folder! I'll update soon ... I remember why I didn't do it before. Modules add features to other menus (the modules menu offers no options other than activating/deactivating modules)

Audionut

• Global Moderator
  • Blunt and to the point
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2017, 05:46:43 AM »
Yeah I'd like to see all of the headers linkable.  Could then link to extended detail, tutorials, whatever.

I expect (some) people to look in modules for the modules.  Maybe just a list of the available modules in that menu, with links to the other menus where they are.

So I could look in modules, see dual_iso, and click the link that takes to the dual_iso help page.

kichetof

• Senior
  • Take a beer and enjoy it!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »
Yeah we’re on the same way  8)
I would like to see a help structure like that! But... I don’t know if bitbucket allow navigate links like ../ (need to test)

So I could look in modules, see dual_iso, and click the link that takes to the dual_iso help page.

What about modules who add multiple features in more than one menu? Multiple links? For the moment I get the name of the function and the name of the menu, I could links to it but ... same thing: navigation links. Need some tests