5D Mark3 ML RAW - Narrative Demo Reel

Started by mbiondo25, July 06, 2017, 12:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbiondo25

All footage in the reel except for six clips was filmed on a 5D mark3 running ML with the 24-105mm f4. The six that weren't shot on the 5D were shot on the Alexa. First person to give time stamps of all Alexa footage wins. If you confuse any of the ML footage for Alexa footage I WIN!  ;)

Hope you dig the new reel.

The_bald_guy

Great work Mike,

Attention to detail in the expressions of your characters gave depth to your scenes. You also show a impressive example of what the 24-105 f4 can do.

mbiondo25

Quote from: The_bald_guy on July 06, 2017, 03:29:17 PM
Great work Mike,

Attention to detail in the expressions of your characters gave depth to your scenes. You also show a impressive example of what the 24-105 f4 can do.

Thank you! I'm definitely happy with the performances in the reel. Couldn't have made the images as pretty as I was able to without ML on the budgets we were working with. I owe it a lot.

tit_toinou

The beginning close up are stunning. Couldn't tell the difference between ALEXA and 5d
5DIII

extremelypoorfilmaker

Mike Biondo, it's a bit hard to distinguish between the Alexa and the 5D3 if one can not download the original and enjoy it at the full quality! :)

THAT SAID, I will keep on saying this FOR EVER: If one's does his homework, You can not tell the difference between the Alexa and the 5D3. Only the snobs of cinematography.com will tell you otherwise! ;0)

p.s.
it's all about the lenses.. And Grading! Really really liked the color grading! Can't beat the 14bit dngs! You can really bring images to life!

mu11er

Quote from: tit_toinou on August 15, 2017, 06:31:25 PM
The beginning close up are stunning. Couldn't tell the difference between ALEXA and 5d

Hah that sound crazy for a Dslr :)