Comedy Mini Series- The Dough Bros T2i

Started by rlebar, August 07, 2012, 08:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlebar

The Dough Bros is a five episode web series, coming out in August. A new episode will be released every Friday, starting August 3rd. It's fun and funny and we'd love for you to check it out.
Please subscribe and share!

Canon T2i
Nikkor 50mm 1.4
Nikkor 24mm 2.8
MAGIC LANTERN
:D

Schloime

Excellent... can't wait for the next episode! Judging by the credits there are quite a few people involved. Is it a commercial project or just for fun?
600D, EF-S 17-85, EF-S 55-200, SNS-HDR, Photoshop7, Lightroom, Lightwave, Lightworks, Light everywhere

bart

Yes, nice work. I added it to the short films in the MLCinema and hope you get some extra viewers from us. Good luck with the rest of the series.

rlebar

Thanks guys!
Quote from: Schloime on August 10, 2012, 06:54:25 AM
Is it a commercial project or just for fun?
It's a project just for fun  :)
This was probably the last summer my friends and I were all going to be together so we wanted to do something big and ambitious.

rlebar

Schloime

Just watched the bloopers... you guys sure had fun!  :D

I really like timelapse, and artistic shorts, but this is ... is "comic relief" the right word? (me being german and trying to  find my way through english)

Please continue!!! So good to see funny stuff for a change!
600D, EF-S 17-85, EF-S 55-200, SNS-HDR, Photoshop7, Lightroom, Lightwave, Lightworks, Light everywhere

rlebar

Thank you! Yes this is a comedy. Episode 3 is our most experimental. Check it out!