Author Topic: Help in fixing my dead camera (70d)  (Read 362 times)

khwaja

• New to the forum
Help in fixing my dead camera (70d)
« on: February 25, 2017, 11:05:52 PM »
Need urgent help. I have installed ML on my 70d. Used dual iso functionality couple of times. Today I got some error. Nothing happens even after shutting down camera. I tried removing and putting battery back in. It is not turning on. I am not even using ML functionality today. I am just doing normal shooting without ML. It is dead. Any help in bring my camera back to life. Please help me.

khwaja

• New to the forum
Re: Help in fixing my dead camera (70d)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 11:37:02 PM »
Finally it is working. Removed SD card and tried few times with removing and inserting battery. It is working now. Going to uninstall ML now. I will try reinstalling it later.

Thanks

khwaja

• New to the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 07:32:06 AM »
I ran into this problem again few mores times with 2 different cards. While using camera, sometimes camera hangs while writing to card (red light on).  It shows Err 80 on top lcd screen. I am able to restart by removing card and battery after some time. Now it is again dead completely. Not sure what I am doing wrong or is it a lens. I am using Sigma 17-50mm and 105mm macro lens.

neige

• New to the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 04:27:49 PM »
Hi khwaja
remember me ? i have the same probleme

for me to is competely dead : https://bitbucket.org/hudson/magic-lantern/issues/2683/70d-crashing-and-cant-turn-on

any news of your 70D ? can switch on ??

++