Music Video from Germany (ml raw)

Started by dude, September 27, 2016, 01:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dude

Hi guys, here is another video i shot in ML Raw.
Since the first RAW production 2 years ago, i am pretty much into it (and love it)
Out of 100 clips i had like 5 with pink frames. My experience- let the camera cool down and format the cf as often as possible.
Workflow as usual, import to AE, debayer, noise reduction in ae (safes memory when editing in pp)- usually i export a log (cineform 10 bit), but this time i had the look in my mind, so i did the (main) cc in acr.

DeafEyeJedi

Arguably the top 3 music videos in the history of ML if not the best, @dude!

Excellent color grade which suits really well with whatever it is that you had envisioned in your head because clearly it is breathtaking and love the shot of her smashing her head into another female with that nice dissolve wipe.

That was incredible and great pace with the editing. Even with my cochlear implants the music sounded bad ass!

btw which converter did you use prior importing to AE?
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

dmk

Agreed, great stuff there, loved it!

Really liked the cut at the beginning with the musician playing in the bedroom. How'd you do the sink shot btw?

Great work!

dude

Thanks guys!
I used the ML Raw Video converter (1.9.1). Also mixed the footage- the steadicam, wide and some close shots of the playing band were shot in h264, and yeah- there was this one gopro shot in the sink ;)