A few things in 2.3 (disable "On Screen Vol+/-", Cam takes multiple pictures)

Started by listenpreis, July 28, 2012, 03:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

listenpreis

Hey!

I like the new firmware pretty much - just one thing: where can I disable the elements for Vol+ / Vol- - I don't do sound often in video mode and would like to get them out of my sight and instead would like to have Kelvin or other stuff at my fingertips when I need them (somehow the shortcut of holding a finger against the sensor above the display switched to those functions).

what's pretty strange - when ever I make a picture, it makes two pictures. in HDR Bracketing I setup 3x1.5 EV ...but I don't do any bracketing. what could this be?? it's in movie mode and in every mode, too... the pictures have different exposure times (e.g. 1/60 and 1/13). Although when I listen to the cam I count three mirrorlockups... Maybe it's losing one picture? When I first tried out the cam today I started with a few movie recordings - and they were all not on the SD card unfortunately... Hm a bit strange - maybe I should reformat my SD card and start from scratch since I have this strange behavious...

Cheers!

a1ex

listenpreis

1. Thanks found it..

2. Thanks, and sorry for not making it clear but I think what I stated was pretty clear? Whenever I make ONE picture it makes TWO (and it sounds like THREE).
Then it didn't save movies to the SD card the first time I used the new firmware.

It's cool that the answer was quick but not that I can't utilize it.