Come&Stay in Paris // ML RAW

Started by jackmoro, May 20, 2016, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackmoro

Vibrant, rapid race into the City of lights - Paris. Tons of sounds, images were recorded and archived in 200 seconds.

https://vimeo.com/167339314

ML RAW, mostly 6D, few shots with 5D3

Thanks for watching.

// Alex

Welles

100D.100B / EF-S 10-18mm IS STM / EF-S 18-55mm IS STM / EF-S 55-250 mm IS II / EF 40mm STM

markodarko

Lovely. My favourite shot is the man on the bus near the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KelvinK

literally terrific visuals, edit and sound! i can hear stereo, was it external audio recorder?
6D - 5D - NEX - M50!

Mehmet Kozal

Really well done dude. Thanks for sharing.
Canon 650D user. Also, Bilal Fakhouri is a hero.

jackmoro

Thanks to all. Most of sounds were recorded with Zoom H1. The best travel audio recorder.

Alfazzz

juste superbe !!
just amazing !! wow

HondaATC

That was amazing, wow! Your transitions in particular I think were extremely well done, love it.

wangtrirat

DP, Colorist, Technician
Canon 5D Mark III
Sony A7s, Sony FS7

ph2007

6D mostly?
very impresive editing, I cant see much moire in those highly detailed buildings!

thanks for sharing!

jackmoro

@HondaATC Many transitions were done with camera movement. I had a plan how to switch shots in post.

@ph2007 yes it's mostly 6D. I'm not allowed to install ML on 5D3 :)

HondaATC

That makes much more sense to me - because a few I watched several times trying to figure out exactly how you were doing it, I'm not a post process expert by any means but I was racking my brain trying to figure out how you were able to make them look the way you did.

How many hours do you estimate in this project for filming and then editing?

KelvinK

obviously not a casual regular video. is there any chance to watch video without music? soundscape is very interesting. how did you mount zoom, any mic cage used?
6D - 5D - NEX - M50!

Frank7D

Brought back fond memories. Thanks!

ihillman

This was great...thank you for sharing.

Canon eos m

Awesome! Well paced and well edited.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

jackmoro

Quote from: HondaATC on May 28, 2016, 09:41:32 PM
That makes much more sense to me - because a few I watched several times trying to figure out exactly how you were doing it, I'm not a post process expert by any means but I was racking my brain trying to figure out how you were able to make them look the way you did.

How many hours do you estimate in this project for filming and then editing?

It took about 30 hours for filming, but this includes time for moving from locations. Editing took around 40 hours in total.

tit_toinou

Great ! Excellent grading and good FX ideas
Bien joué
5DIII