7D Mrk II -> 1080P ?

Started by Smarlek, December 27, 2015, 07:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smarlek

Hello world.

I have a 70D now. I wanted to upgrade to a 6D because it supports better high level ISO.
BUT, I started to make some searchs on the 7D Mrk II. Ok, the 6D supports better high level ISO than the 7D Mrk II, but I'm wondering if the 7D Mrk II records in raw video 1080P or only 720P (like the 70D) ? Because if it records in 1080P RAW, it will be an element to take in consideration.

Thank you :)

Walter Schulz

Smarlek

Ah ok >< It's because 7D Mrk II is recent ? How long should we wait until ML will be able to work with de 7D Mrk II ?

Walter Schulz

Not sure which one to expect happening first: Collapse of the universe or ML for 7D2.

Smarlek

Haha ^^ Why are you saying that ? Because ML said NOTHING or they said that it will take time ? :/
If it comes in 3 years I prefer to take directly a 6D because the peaking option and the 2.39 crop to have a cinemascope look while I record is essential

Walter Schulz

Because no one is working on it. And it is quite unlikely this situation will change. And likelihood code will appear out of nothing ...

Smarlek

Ok, that's a pitty :(
Thank you !

goldenchild9to5

5D Mark III is the best way to go right now the Prices are dropping.. 7D Mark II ML RAW will come when it comes lets not wait on it.