Some advice on this clip i shot (canon 70d)

Started by -[CHAOS]-, December 19, 2015, 05:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-[CHAOS]-

Basically I have only recently got into filming and I have some questions based on my video.

1. Though I shot in 25 and 50 fps and followed the 180 degree rule of thumb the footage still seems a bit choppy and I do not know if its just me. It says in the video properties it is shot in 25/50fps so idk. But if you agree and it doesn't seem right any tips on correcting it.

2. Being colour blind you can imagine colour correction is a nightmare. Though you have the vectorscope or the YC waveform etc but I have been told it is not entirely reliable to rely on them solely. So if someone could tell me if the footage seems corrected properly and if not what needs to be.

3. And this probably the biggest noob move mainly down o funds but I don't have a great deal of money to invest in rigs and tripods etc so I used a lot of make shift things and a cheap shoulder rig I found on ebay. But no matter my best effort the videos still isn't properly stabilised. I have tried the warp stabilizer on the Premiere Pro but it only replaces one problem with another. Any advice on how I can get around this without using warp stabilizer.

Anyone that can help it'll be much appreciated

Plus I do not get why the youtube shortcode is not working for me.