RAW to DNG | Issue

Started by to2hov, November 20, 2015, 07:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

to2hov

Hi,

I'm currently trying to export 4min. Dual ISO Raw video using raw2dng and MLRawViewer but both of them crashes.

raw2dng creates the entire image pink and MLRawViewer stops at 4556th frame (83,6%) of exporting.

Question1: Is there any other software to export my footage without any problems?
Question2: If NOT. Is there any way I can split the RAW.file to two equal parts and export it through MLRawViewer?

Many thanks,
N.

Levas

The pink image from raw2dng...could be that there are none or wrong white balance settings in the metadata.
Load some pink DNG's in a raw photo editor or DaVinci resolve lite or something and see if you can fix it with the white balance settings, the 'tint' slider/settings.
'tint' handles the balance between green and magenta.

Danne

to2hov

I forgot to mention that I also have shorter video clips which doesn't seems to have any problems.

I will try my MAC in a while.

Danne

Notice that if you have multiple clips .RAW .R00 and so on cr2hdr-r will cat your file into one big RAW and erase the rest of the files.

DeafEyeJedi

Yep cr2hdr-r is such a life saver!!!!
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

to2hov

Thank you everyone for the comments

As I was going through the manuals of MLRawViewer I found an option where you can select frame to start from and I managed to pull only the missing data from the .RAW file

Thank you one more time

Best,
N.