One FAIL left when running stubs api test right at the beginning:
This one appears to be a false alarm (hopefully fixed).
After merging lua_fix, 100D is next on the list for including in the nightlies. Meanwhile, you may consider the lua_fix build from the Experiments
page as "release candidate", so please give it a try. Not just on Lua, but on all other functionality.
P.S. I'm now able to run the 100D ML (unmodified autoexec.bin
) in QEMU (so I could check a couple of things locally). So far, so good; only noticed some minor issues:
- the temperature is not yet in Celsius
- ML overlay colors don't adapt to Canon's color scheme outside LiveView (COLOR_FG_NONLV)
- selecting a Kelvin temperature gives a strange display indicator (K over AWB icon); not sure if only happens in QEMU or also on real camera, as properties are not emulated very well
- continuous AF should probably display a warning on ML focus tools (probably on other models as well; need to find the property that triggers it)
- task list overflows (todo: check how many tasks can be started after ML loads)
- memory levels are OK (quite good actually for a Rebel)
- QEMU crashes when selecting "Don't click me" (emulator bug)
Overall impression is very good - nice job @nikfreak! (and sorry for being so slow with reviewing the new ports)