Canon 7D Shooting 2.5K RAW Problem...PLEASE HELP!

Started by THE8THDIMENSION, August 27, 2015, 05:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE8THDIMENSION

As the title states I am using a Canon 7D shooting 2.5K clips (10-13) seconds long to import into Davinci Resolve. After ingesting said clips I use RAWmagic to convert the RAW into 313 individual frames all saved into a folder. Here's where my problem is...after locating the folder I see one clip in the folder that plays 13 seconds...but shows nothing but pink/blue/red as the pictures I've provided show. I have no idea what I am doing wrong and would just like to clear this issue up. I've spent the better of 2 days trying to figure out what went wrong and am becoming very very frustrated. So please anyone that has had this problem or something similar help a brotha out.

What I'm using...Canon 7D latest build, 2011 iMAC 3.06G processor intel core duo 8G RAM, RAWmagic converter and Davinci Resolve 11.

DeafEyeJedi

Perhaps upload one of your MLV's with 2.5k footage and I'll see if it comes out fine with proper converters...

RAWMagic isn't supported in here -- http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=13335.0

Also since you are on a Mac... try these instead:

MLVFS

cr2hdr-r
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

THE8THDIMENSION

Alright ill upload a clip when I get home and also try what you've suggested. Thanks for the prompt response! I appreciate it.