RawMagic and MLRawViewer not exporting entire clip

Started by bowserlm, January 28, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowserlm

I have a spanned clip that spans across 5 files, and it plays back fine and in it's proper duration when the .MLV is played in MLRawViewer, but when exported from MLRawViewer and RawMagic, it's not exporting the entire clip. What's even stranger is that each app is stopping the encode at a different time in the clip.

The export function is completing properly and each app reaches 100% on the progress bar, it's just that the amount of frames that are being exported is not the same as the amount of frames I know the clip to be, as displayed in MLRawViewer. It's leaving off about 1000 frames, which is a significant number, and contains crucial portions of the take.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

chmee

as a test you could transcode them with raw2dng/mlv_dump, just to look, if the standardimplementation is able to. if not, there seems a glitch/bug inside the file.
[size=2]phreekz * blog * twitter[/size]

bowserlm

Got the clip working thanks to the suggestion of a smart someone named Danne to try cr2hdr-r which can be found on the forum. I guess it's more stable, using the A1ex raw2dng binary.

Onward!

DeafEyeJedi

Good call @bowserlm regarding @Danne's 'cr2hdr-r' which is an incredible app that works very well and can handle literally ANY type of files whether it be stills or recorded MLV/RAW, Dusl-ISO and even HDR videos as well... No joke!
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109