Canon 70D

Started by nikfreak, January 15, 2015, 12:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

west777

Сan you give me the download link Beta-3c? Thanks :)

andy kh

"fixme: please use fio_malloc (in mlv_play_task) 70D"  has been fixed with the latest Sep 25 build. thank u
5D Mark III - 70D

DeafEyeJedi

Quote from: andy kh on September 25, 2017, 09:22:34 PM
"fixme: please use fio_malloc (in mlv_play_task) 70D"  has been fixed with the latest Sep 25 build. thank u

I can confirm this as well.
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

aedipuss

does the latest build from 9/25/17 work ok?  i'm kind of leery installing it as the first thing listed in the change log is " Test results: 0 passed, 3 failed."  ???
canon 600d
canon 60d - Nightly.2016Apr17.60D111
canon 70d - 112

kittywantsbacon

I've been getting Err 70 in after using liveview for a few seconds with the ML overlay. This happens with my modern lenses and with autofocus on, but doesn't happen with manual vintage lenses or with autofocus turned off.
Here's the crash log that's been the same every time: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hpYZkCwXo5aS2c0rdScFjKWhgm9o3r4WGXBZgca9lDw/edit?usp=sharing

a1ex

Quote from: aedipuss on September 30, 2017, 04:11:10 AM
does the latest build from 9/25/17 work ok?  i'm kind of leery installing it as the first thing listed in the change log is " Test results: 0 passed, 3 failed."  ???

That's a limitation of the emulator - the 70D is unable to navigate the menus in QEMU. I forgot the emulation enabled for 70D (copy/paste error from 100D, where it's working). These tests are automatic - they run without human intervention.

Solved - the download page should update itself shortly.

@kittywantsbacon: out of memory = try unloading some modules.

OlRivrRat

@The Wizards

Not a request, Just Curious >

Will the recent wonderful developments for the SL1 be able to be brought to the 70D?
ORR~DeanB  ~~  80D-ML  &  SL1+ML  &  5D2+ML  &  5DC+ML  &  70D+ML(AliveAgain)

nikfreak

lossless compression works
a PR for reintroducing fps override is open

so some love here, too
[size=8pt]70D.112 & 100D.101[/size]

andy kh

Quote from: nikfreak on October 04, 2017, 06:02:06 PM
lossless compression works
a PR for reintroducing fps override is open

so some love here, too

wow i cant wait to try this
5D Mark III - 70D

OlRivrRat

@NikFreak

"lossless compression works"

Via Nightly or Experimental? Don't have access to 70D right now or I would just Test.

dimbud

these two functions I need from magic lantern, but both of them I can not get. when the magic zoom is activated, the zoom button (+) just does not respond to anything when pushed. does not display the zoom panel, nor does it magnify the image

sorry for my bad english

Canon 70D, Indonesia

DeafEyeJedi

@nikfreak: quick question re: 70D -- is there a particular reason why selftest.mo won't build on the branch that is in the main repository?
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

nikfreak

[size=8pt]70D.112 & 100D.101[/size]

zootrope

Hi !
Could you explain what magiclantern-lua_fix.2017Sep11.70D112 version is ?
What's the difference between that version and nightly build version or 10/12 bit raw video version ?
Thanks !

I dont know

i made everything in accuracy as you told. occurred nothing.

Walter Schulz

And your problem is?

OlRivrRat

@ I Don't Know

Are You saying that You believe that You have done an Accurate Install but M'L' is not showing up on Your 70D ?

ORR ~ DeanB

lojzik

build 2017-10-03 00:36
lua api test -> camera turns off, last log is

QuoteFocus distance: 170
Focusing backward with step size 1, wait=true...
Focus distance: 250

edit: problem is with ef-s 24mm
with other lens is test "Done!"

edit: this build is without selftest
70D.112

dimbud

after installation, the firmware does not change as in my 1200d camera, so I can access the ML menu but it does not work at all

Walter Schulz

Top of page -> User Guide -> Install Guide -> Step 3.

fakokay

hi everyone,

Will receive my new canon 77D this week... just wondering if there's any plan for this body, or a compatible already version build since the sensor are updated.

Loved my t5i with ML... i use it mostly for : focus peaking - zebras - 180 degree rule and custom white balance.

Have a great day everyone ! :)
- Own a canon T5i and a canon 77D.
- Running ML on my T5i... best thing ever !
- Would like to have ML on my 77D one day.

russellsnr

Hi, having a little trouble trying to get the RGB Histogram to show on the 70D to allow the clip point in live view. Works fine on the 6D.
Any help please?
Thankyou.
Russ

OK sorted seems will not work when Wi-Fi is enabled. Russ.

Audionut

Quote from: fakokay on October 16, 2017, 07:16:15 PM
Will receive my new canon 77D this week... just wondering if there's any plan for this body, or a compatible already version build since the sensor are updated.

http://wiki.magiclantern.fm/faq#any_progress_on_xyz

QuoteIf you can't find anything about it in the relevant forum thread, it's safe to assume there was none.

psycho0o

Hello
can anyone help me to get Alpha-7b "ICEMAN" version ?

and is there anyway to downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 ?

thank you in advance