Magic Lantern controller app

Started by russellsnr, November 27, 2014, 10:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russellsnr

Hi, I mentioned in another topic if there was an app like DSLR Controller that could work with or on a tablet so ML commands could be seen and sent without going into the cameras back screen. I found something called Magic Lantern controller app but when tried to get it from the app store it states it has been removed. Is the app still available to try out or is it still ongoing in development?
Many Thanks
Russ

russellsnr

Hi, 115 views and no one has any information at all???? :(

Audionut

There was an app in the General Development section that no longer worked, but was going to be revived afaik.

All the other apps cannot control ML.

hectorfdz

if you want to remotely control the camera, u can use linux o windows computer... in case of linux use gphoto and in case of windows use ps remote pro.
the first is free, the second have a cost but send me a pm and i can share you the lastest version with s e r i a l   k e y ;)

works like a charm!

vertigopix

I think that this forum is not a place for sharing serial keys...

russellsnr

Thank you for the reply hectorfdz but as vertigopix states this forum is NOT about what reads like pirate software.
Apart from the fact that I want to use the application if or when it becomes available on a Nexus tablet running Android.
Russ