Big problem with 5D MARK 3

Started by lorenzofrance, November 02, 2014, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzofrance

hello I'm sorry but I have a big problem I used the canon 6D with a 95MB SD card scandisk S I puvais about filming in 1600x550 no problem.
I changed my weekend appreil I use a canon 5D mark III.
I just installed version 1.2.3 and magic lantern no problem to install it is ok
the big problem is that I can only registered 960x408
I use similar SD card
it's amazing tomorrow I have to go to montreal to make a film and it does not work properly it is very urgently
Can you help me?

Walter Schulz

SD card interface on 5D3 is limited to about 21 MByte/s.

lorenzofrance

I can boot from sd card magic lantern and recorded on compact flash?

kgv5

www.pilotmovies.pl   5D Mark III, 6D, 550D

rainless

Oh lorenzo... you're so french! :p

Yeah just stop in a Fnac or something and grab a Compact Flash card and you'll be GOLDEN.
The Gear - Canon 5D Mark II, Yongnuo 565EX flash, PhotoSel 3mx3m backdrop stand with 3mx3m muslin backdrops. Elinchrom D-Lite 4 it studio lights, some big-ass 110cm reflector. Unlimited German Models

lorenzofrance

I have an 8GB Compact Flash I would copy my raw video on SD card c is possible? sorry c is urgent I will recreate a post to maximize the chance of returning

Kharak

Lorenzo, ML is not just something you slap on your card and go out shooting with.

I recommend you atleast get a 64 gb 1000x Compact flash card.

And I wish you luck with todays shoot.. You are gonna need it.
once you go raw you never go back

rainless

Well he should be able to get by with at least the 41mbs he was getting before with just about any decent Compact Flash. I don't think he's trying to pull 1920x1080 in RAW or anything...
The Gear - Canon 5D Mark II, Yongnuo 565EX flash, PhotoSel 3mx3m backdrop stand with 3mx3m muslin backdrops. Elinchrom D-Lite 4 it studio lights, some big-ass 110cm reflector. Unlimited German Models