Exploring Italy

Started by Lacourphotos, August 14, 2014, 10:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacourphotos

I have been doing some exploring in Italy. Here are some examples of what we photographed.

jonnygrifff

Very nice!! Are these HDR photographs?

Betelgeuza

yes ..that first shot is impresive..i like HDR but  but never plants trees or sky..rest HDR is ok

runtu

Hey!

These pictures are a few of the finest HDR I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot.

Pardon my curiousness, but as someone, who hasn't ML installed just yet (since I recently just found about it), I'd appreciate the information about how much of these pictures are ML, and how much are the other programs? These pictures have just the exact amount of HDR, no less, no more, to make them each perfect.

Lacourphotos

Hello.

Thanks for the compliments.

These images are all made with ML software, for the bracketing that is. Afterwards they go into HDR software and also Photoshop.

cyberpip

First things first. I went to your album you linked to your photos here.  Outstanding photos.  One of my favorites was the fireplace.  Another was the dental chair.

WHERE did you take these at in Italy.  I would love to go there for the same reason.  To take some photos as you did.

Would appreciate it if you would share your exposure data for the ones you posted here.  And maybe a little more in depth as to what post photo processing you did.  If you dont mind sharing it, that is.  The photos you took are great and I am really very interested in how you got the look that you did in them.  Was there any flash used?  If reflected light, did you use and reflectors?  What kind of fill light did you use.

Heck I got more questions than I can write right now. 
Been an advanced amateur shutterbug for alot of years.  Got a 70D Canon that I am using right now.  And a T3i that I am waiting on to be returned from being modified to do Infrared.  Something I have been fascinated with for years.  Am thinking of using ML in this camera since no warranty is left in it, especially having had it modified.
I have just learned about ML and as yet I dont know alot about it and how it can help me.  So in that I also have alot of questions.

Lacourphotos

Thanks for the compliments. The locations of the places I will not share. There is to many people with bad intentions, they destroy the locations and have no respect at all. 

As for the post processing, it's like this.

Shoot HDR
Process in HDR software
Enhance in CS6

Easy ;)

berger