link to Davinci Resolve Lite 9.1.6 OSX

Started by xXZOKXx, August 07, 2014, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXZOKXx

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to have to ask this here to the ML community but as Davinci is part of some user's workflow, i feel like the ML forum is the second best place after Blackmagic's forum itself to  ask for help because i'm really stuck now.

I was using Resolve lite 9 without problems and 2 weeks ago i decided to upgrade to version 10, which was a very bad idea since i'm still on Snow Leopard, so with no surprise i can't use Resolve anymore since then as it keeps crashing. I was thinking it wouldn't be a problem to me to find one of the latest version 9 (9.1.5 or 9.1.6) on Blackmagic's support page, but only versions 10 to 11 are available now and as a representative from Blackmagic's support department stated to me, they "do not keep legacy version of Resolve Lite in their system". I searched for a link since a week over Blackmagic's forum an all over the web without success. Even Blackmagic's Community Manager Tony Rivera, who was very kind and who helped me in my quest didn't found a working link of the desired versions.

So i'm asking to you guys now for help because it's been a week I posted  my problem over Blackmagic's forum with no responses, and i really need a working version of Resolve Lite to finish a personal project i started, and even to keep learning.

I really hope you will be able to help me because i really don't know where else to ask for help.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

N/A

I have 9.1.4 on my old Macbook. Send me a pm if you want it.
7D. 600D. Rokinon 35 cine. Sigma 30 1.4
Audio and video recording/production, Random Photography
Want to help with the latest development but don't know how to compile?

xXZOKXx

PM sent, thank you very much for your help and responsiveness.
It's better than nothing for now but if somebody could send me a link to the versions 9.1.5 or 9.1.6, it would be a blessing for the DNG improvement feature.

Thank you again.

N/A

Blurvelvet

Hi, I really need it too. Can you send it to me?
Thanks a lot.

N/A

InTheMood

I've also been searching for this! PLEEEASE PM me :)

xXZOKXx

Just want to let you know that I finally got the version 9.1.6 of Resolve Lite from a kind person from an other community.
If someone want it, just PM me.

As this person told me, you should always keep a backup of versions of Lite as Blackmagic wouldn't provide you any link to older versions so don't delete it.

Thank you all for your help.

Peimbert

Quote from: xXZOKXx on August 09, 2014, 10:03:27 PM
Just want to let you know that I finally got the version 9.1.6 of Resolve Lite from a kind person from an other community.
If someone want it, just PM me.

As this person told me, you should always keep a backup of versions of Lite as Blackmagic wouldn't provide you any link to older versions so don't delete it.

Thank you all for your help.

Hi I have been looking for davinci resolve in Snow Leopard, please PM me. Sorry about my english im from mexico city.

g00dday

mrcaca

ndlhoko

4akira

xXZOKXx

To all of you whom i've sent the link to 9.1.6, don't forget to share to others who could need it as i'm not always available and as the link might be broken after a while.

Don't forget to back it up too.

Enjoy.

shaunbroude

Hi there

Please may i also have the link?

Kind Regards

Shaun

N/A

I'm getting a lot of people who are signing up only to send a message or post here asking for this software, no offense guys but I'd like to help out other users who also support this community and will pass on the link. If you're signing up to pm me and get this link, at least have the common courtesy to stick around and make a few posts.

dcrew03

Was wondering if I may be so lucky as to receive this infamous link!!!
carpe diem.

MusicWorks

I am on the same boat here, it would be great to get the link too!

Will send you a PM

Best,

dkcoop

Hi folks,
Any chance of getting a link to 9.1.6 for Mac ?? Trying to get to grips with the basics of the software before rather than after forking out on a machine capable of running the current version...
Many thanks!

PS. I'll stick around to share it on...

psims

Hey I could really use a copy of Davinci resolve lite 9.1.6 for converting some raw mark ii footage. I have 10.6.8. Can anyone help!!!!!!!

kaykaysublime

Hi Guys,

just wondering if you still have the link. i really need it.

Could someone please pm it to me

Datadogie

T3i and Kiss X4 (550d (T2i)) Tamron 18-200mm, Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 (need firmware upgrade) Olympus 50mm f1.8  Olympus 28mm f2.8 and Olympus 24mm f2.8
Fancier 370 tripod and LCD hinged loupe. DIY Slider and crane.

frednoak

Hi Guys!

I was wondering if you still have the link and, if so, you could send it to me!

My computer can't handle Resolve 12.

Thanks!

rscpro

Hi, can someone send me the link of DaVinci 9.1.6? work in Snow Leopard, thanks