Deflicking is a process used to brightness match images. This is useful in video, timelapses, or simply brightness matching multiple images (photos).
You may find this module useful for things like flicker free timelapse
Loading the module
To use this feature, you must first load the module from the module menu.
After restarting the camera, the module is now available in the shoot menu.
Using the module
First, lets look at the options.Sidecar file type:
- UFRaw: Use sidecar files suitable for use in the open sourced UFRaw image processor.
- Adobe XMP: Use sidecar files suitable for use in Adobe products.
Deflicker target level:
- Where to meter for for deflicking.
- What percentage of brightness should be used for the brightness matching.
- Desired exposure level for processed pics.
- Where to set the processed exposure level in raw EV.