Photo Workshops in Zlodziejewo, Poland (5D3 RAW)

Started by marekk, May 07, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marekk

Shot taken during photo workshops in Zlodziejewo, Poland (2-4 May 2014)

Camera: Canon 5D Mark III with MLV_REC
Lenses: Canon 85mm f1.8, Tamron 24-70 f2.8

Workflow: mlv_dump > [ Davinci Resolve -> Cinelog -> Arri Log-C -> Prores 4444 ] -> FCPX

artyg

Hello, marekk! Can you tell more detail about your workflow - [Davinci Resolve -> Cinelog -> Arri Log-C -> Prores 4444]
I'm more interested in Cinelog -> Arri Log-C. What exactly are you doing in Resolve? Apply LUT? And how? Thank you!
Canon 5D3 SanDisk Extreme Pro 64Gb 160MB/s

50Deezil

Stunning images.  Loved the color.  Looks like HDR the image pops so much.  I haven't used the Arri LOG-C yet.  Do you find it adds something special to your image?  I also use Resolve and Cinelog.  I'm also curious what LUT did you use to get the look at the end?

dossisman

The colors are absolutely stunning. That's pretty much the look I'm going for. I agree with the other guys, can you please give more detail about your workflow?

marekk

Quote from: artyg on May 07, 2014, 07:15:34 PM
Hello, marekk! Can you tell more detail about your workflow - [Davinci Resolve -> Cinelog -> Arri Log-C -> Prores 4444]
I'm more interested in Cinelog -> Arri Log-C. What exactly are you doing in Resolve? Apply LUT? And how? Thank you!

It's a lut included in Cinelog bundle.

marekk

Quote from: dossisman on May 07, 2014, 09:41:29 PM
The colors are absolutely stunning. That's pretty much the look I'm going for. I agree with the other guys, can you please give more detail about your workflow?

I'm using VisionColor OSIRIS Luts. I converted Arri Log-c to Rec709 then added one of OSIRIS luts (Rec709 Version). You can also go from Arri Log-C to OSIRIS with LOG Version. It will give you different results.

Canon eos m

Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

dia3olik

great marekk!!!
please can you upload a 1080p version or in the video file settings in vimeo activate 1080p?
I think the video deserve it!!!

Please let us know when you do!! ;)

dia3olik

by the way, it's incredible how bad is the youtube compression quality vs vimeo...1080p youtube is almost worse than 720p vimeo!