@Canon eos m : This sounds like a permissions error. Where are you extracting your files to? Try extracting the project to your desktop or public folder and running from there.
@kgv5 : We hadn't played around with DualISO too much in the past, but it seems really interesting so definitely possible. We will start testing it out in alpha stages as soon as we get the chance.
@arrinkiiii : The vertical banding is done by correcting luma amplification and not related back to the noise levels as with dark frame subtraction. Here is the write up from the code
* Fix vertical stripes (banding) from 5D Mark III (and maybe others).
* These stripes are periodic, they repeat every 8 pixels.
* It looks like some columns have different luma amplification;
* correction factors are somewhere around 0.98 - 1.02, maybe camera-specific, maybe depends on
* certain settings, I have no idea. So, this fix compares luma values within one pixel block,
* computes the correction factors (using median to reject outliers) and decides
* whether to apply the correction or not.
* For speed reasons:
* - Correction factors are computed from the first frame only.
* - Only channels with error greater than 0.2% are corrected.
@dubzeebass : metadata dumps will be available in the next update!
@Midphase : CDNG is not part of our current plans. However, we will take a look into the format and see if it would be possible to integrate into our system.
It's great to hear back from you all. Keep the comments coming and we will continue to do our best to meet the communities needs.